Do you want to master SQL, and start making more money with each paycheck? Even the lowest payed SQL developers make upwards of $60,000 per year, and this course will teach you the skills necessary to rock out SQL Statements, Views, Stored Procedures, and more.
- Study database design w/ 50 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Design a database from scratch & understand the thought process behind it
- Building on basic SQL skills w/ more technique
- Learn techniques that even you average DBA doesn't fully understand
- Study SQL Statements, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions & more
- Add essential SQL skills to your resume
- Build the database back-end for an application
Bill Sims has spent his life teaching others how to be better developers and master the art of software engineering. He has designed many enterprise-level applications as well as iOS and Android applications. The skills he teaches in his courses are the same skills that he uses every day to do everything from running his teams to consulting on projects. In his career, he has found classes like this to be helpful in advancing his career, and he hopes to drive you to the next level in your own career.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!